Doctor Who Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your own Timelord or whatever species! Make your character and Roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Blink

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Professor

The Professor

Don't Blink Empty
PostSubject: Don't Blink   Don't Blink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:26 pm

The Professor, The Chief, The Captain, and The Rogue all stood in The Professor's console room. The banging of the angles could be heard loudly as they stood around, at a loss of words.

"You all have come in contact with these correct?" The Professor asked. His hand under his chin as he leaned against the console.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

Don't Blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Blink   Don't Blink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:27 pm

"Once that I know of." The Chief replied. "I don't remember if there were any other times." He turned his head as Jeffrey squawked on his shoulder. He said '3 times'.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

Don't Blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Blink   Don't Blink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:27 pm

"I can't say I've actually seen one before. But I've read about them," the Rogue offers.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Admin
The Captain

Don't Blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Blink   Don't Blink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:28 pm

"Hmmm, I've encountered them a Few times... 6 at the most" The Captain said. Taking a seat
Back to top Go down
https://doctorwhouniverse.rpg-board.net
The Professor

The Professor

Don't Blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Blink   Don't Blink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:31 pm

"Right, you two. Explain to Rogue here. I'll be right back." He said and took off down a hallway.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Admin
The Captain

Don't Blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Blink   Don't Blink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:45 pm

"Well, it would take too much time to explain them, But you shouldn't leave eye contact with them nor let them touch you, Got that?" The Captain said, looking around
Back to top Go down
https://doctorwhouniverse.rpg-board.net
The Chief

The Chief

Don't Blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Blink   Don't Blink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 8:53 pm

"Make sure to have someone with you." The Chief added. "Or be good at keeping your eyes open for a long time, like I am."
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

Don't Blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Blink   Don't Blink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:07 pm

The Professor came back a few moments later wearing some weird looking goggles. They were weird, because they had a giant mirror on each side. "Periphiral vision. Now would be a good time to use it." He said as he passed them out to the others. "You should be able to see a full 460 around you with these, use that to your advantage."
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

Don't Blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Blink   Don't Blink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:10 pm

The Chief held the goggles in his hands. "Interesting." He didn't put them on however.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

Don't Blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Blink   Don't Blink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:11 pm

"Rogue, I need you to teleport us all onto the roof of Stag's, It is right across the road from here." The Professor said as he adjusted his goggles and locked arms with her, ready to teleport.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

Don't Blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Blink   Don't Blink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:20 pm

"First, what's your plan? We're not going in there without a logical plan," the Rogue replied.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

Don't Blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Blink   Don't Blink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 10:22 pm

"My plan? My plan is to do any damn thing that keeps me alive." The Professor grinned.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

Don't Blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Blink   Don't Blink Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 9:11 pm

----ENDED-------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Don't Blink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Blink   Don't Blink Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't Blink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who Roleplay :: Roleplays :: Doctor Who Roleplays-
Jump to: