Doctor Who Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your own Timelord or whatever species! Make your character and Roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:09 pm

"Well, my first reaction will be..." And with the words will be, he passed out.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:11 pm

"That's a new one." The Professor said as he closed the door behind them.

Timeskip: 30 minutes later

Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:14 pm

Dustin woke up after a bit. "Ugh... What a dream..." He says. "I guess I should go get mom some flowers and head down there." He said, clearly still not processing everything.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:16 pm

"Look around." The Professor said, he was leaning against the console, his hand under his chin. He stood and walked over to Dustin, who was resting in a maroon chair on the other side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:19 pm

As he realized this was not his hotel room, and that the strange man from his 'dream' was in here with him. He started to wake up faster. "Oh my god, am I still asleep? Pinch me." Dustin said to James. "Never mind I'll do it myself." Dustin pinched himself. "OW!" He turned pale. "So, this is all real? That blue box, you, Aliens?!"
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:34 pm

"Does that scare you?" The Professor asked as he sat down on the arm of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:22 pm

"Not really, what does scare me is the fact that I now owe my old classmate Randy 10 bucks. I was fairly certain that you didn't exist... And I kinda made a bet that you didn't and that if one of us DID see a blue Police Box that appeared out of nowhere, we'd owe the other 10 bucks... Any chance you can keep a secret James? Or wait, what is your name? I assume it's not as terrestrial as James..." Dustin says, barely taking a breath.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:24 pm

"The Professor." He said as he turned around towards the console, starting to press a few things.
Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:25 pm

"Professor of what?" Dustin asks.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:26 pm

"Just. The Professor." He said as he turned around, one eyebrow raised. "Where would you like to go?"
Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:28 pm

"What do you mean, by 'Go'?" Dustin asks looking at The Professor.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:29 pm

"Time, space. Anywhere." He said as he pulled a lever then turned, leaning on the console with his arms cross over his chest. "What's the one place you have always wanted to go?"
Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:31 pm

"Well... I suppose if you say ALL of time and space... I've always wanted to see a dinosaur." Dustin says shrugging.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:32 pm

"Alright." The Professor said and then pulled some things, pushed some things and then the TARDIS began taking off.
Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 10:41 pm

Dustin stumbles a bit when it takes off, but tries to regain his balance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2