Doctor Who Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your own Timelord or whatever species! Make your character and Roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Start Of A New Journey

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Professor

The Professor

The Start Of A New Journey  Empty
PostSubject: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:30 am

The Professor roams around the console room of his TARDIS. Type 40 to be exact. He put in random coordinates into the computer screen and pulled a few levers, the sound of the TARDIS taking off filled the large room. He let out a sigh as he walked over to the railing, leaning back on it.

Last edited by The Professor on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Admin
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:31 am

The sound of crashing filled the room of The Professors Console room, shaking emerged as two TARDIS' crashed into one another (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
https://doctorwhouniverse.rpg-board.net
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:34 am

Rogue suddenly appeared in the Professor's TARDIS, looking down at her Vortex Manipulator. She muttered inaudibly to herself as she tapped random buttons. Finally she looked up. "No this can't be the right place. It clearly isn't Paris," she said to herself, rather loudly. Rogue hadn't noticed the Professor yet.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:40 am

The Professor's TARDIS felt another small bump as the Chief's TARDIS hooked onto it's side. The Chief was inside it holding onto the control terminal. "Well, that was a large miscalculation.." He began to himself, Jeffrey, his pet Raven, hopped around on his shoulder.
The Start Of A New Journey  4ktij9
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:40 am

The Professor grabbed onto the railing, making his way over to the console. "What the hell?" He yelled out as he looked around, there he saw someone standing in front of a console, which was oddly different than his own. They were merged, half Type 40 TARDIS, half other. He looked at the man in shock, reaching slowly for his all black sonic screw driver, with a deep red end that was resting on the computer.

He then saw the woman. "What, is this a bloody time traveler convention?"
Then came the second man, and his merged TARDIS. "Oh this is like a bad episode of The Twilight Zone."

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Admin
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:42 am

"Who watches that show anyway?" The Captain said, He got up and swept dust off his Cowboy styled suit, flipping his hat back on
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:44 am

"Well I didn't mean to get here," the Rogue replied absently, she jabbed at the buttons on her Manipulator,"God, this thing isn't working. It must be jammed with all these TARDIS's in one place." She sighed. "Some one better have a good explanation."
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:48 am

The Chief opened a small door like piece of metal and stepped into the Professor's TARDIS. 'Well, this is quite an abrupt change of events." He stated, he straightened his black tie and loosened the collar on his navy blue button up shirt, he was wearing a black business suit. Jeffrey sat down on his shoulder and squawked. "How do you do?"
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Admin
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:49 am

"Just fine, Was minding my own business until I was struck by another vessel. Same goes for you?" The Captain asked, Adjusting his Cowboy hat
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:51 am

"For having my newly constructed TARDIS crash on it's test run, I'm doing just fine." The Chief walked over and held his hand out for a shake.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:54 am

"Well no wonder you're stuck, Vortex Manipulators are the black market way of doing things." The Professor said with a grin as he walked down to The Chief. "What a nice bird." He said, then abruptly turned around and walked back to his console." Everyone, state your current TARDIS type, all but the one with the ticking time bomb strapped to her wrist. Ha, Time bomb. I crack myself up." He said as he looked down at the console.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:55 am

"Good and polished, 105." The Chief stated. Jeffrey Squawked at the Professor, he seemed to have taking a quick liking to him after his comment.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:55 am

"Well you all look fine and dandy and all but I have a revolution to get back to.  And your vessels have jammed the signal!"  The Rogue looked fairly cross with them.  She was dressed in what was nearly rags, and had tucked her hair into a well worn hat.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Admin
The Captain

"The Captain" The Captain says, quickly shaking The Chiefs hand "Also my TARDIS is A Type 70" He goes on
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:58 am

"Nice to meet the three of you. My name is The Chief." He stated, lifting his hand up to Jeffrey. "And this is Jeffrey, one of my helpers." He looked over at The Rogue and started questioning. "How do you do miss? (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)"
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:59 am

"Type 40.." The Professor said. "The large variation in age is taking it's toll on her.." He said, doing what seemed to be petting the console. "Everyone, set their course to London England..say. 2014?" He said and quickly pulled up a lever and began pressing buttons.

(Changed my TARDIS interior btw.)

The Start Of A New Journey  Doctor_who_tardis_interior_by_simonprime-d3etyic

Add red furniture, and book cases to it though.)
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:03 am

"But I'm on my way to France 1785!" the Rogue huffs in reply, she continued messing with the Manipulator.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Admin
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:04 am

"Right. Good luck with that" The Captain says, making his way to his TARDIS, setting it to 2014 London
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:05 am

"Fine, be a imbecile. We're trying to figure out what caused this catastrophy and you're busy trying to manipulate your way through history." The Professor snapped as he finished putting in coordinates.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:07 am

"And you're ruining French history," she replied as she quit trying to get her Manipulator to work.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:07 am

"London, What a lovely place that was." The Chief stated. He lifted up his loose suit coat and reached in his pocket pulling out a golden and bronze Fob Watch. He flipped it open and it started ticking. "TARDIS, Take me to London, England, Time setting of 2014." He closed it and light shined through it as he set it back in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:11 am

"You kids and your new TARDIS's." The Professor joked as his TARDIS began to take off in unison with the other two.

The three TARDIS's come apart once they land, each one landing next to each other in the middle of a farmer's field. The Professor exited, The Rouge had stayed in his TARDIS when they landed. "Get out you, I don't want a vortex manipulator anywhere near my TARDIS."
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:14 am

The Chief exited out of his TARDIS, it had taken the form of a silo. He patted Jeffrey and stepped out into the field. "Well, what a miracle we didn't stay locked together." He stated.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:15 am

"I never wanted to be here in the first place, scum bag," the Rogue shot back. She got out of the TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:16 am

"Oi." The Chief shouted over to The Professor and Rogue. "You've got a fiesty attitude, don't you?" He gave a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start Of A New Journey
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who Roleplay :: Roleplays :: Doctor Who Roleplays-
Jump to: