Doctor Who Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your own Timelord or whatever species! Make your character and Roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Start Of A New Journey

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Captain
Admin
The Captain

The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:17 am

The Captain peered out of his TARDIS, It was a Pillar. "Well, the Chameleon Circuit isn't working today. I'll have to fix that" He said, stroking his stubs of hair of his chin
Back to top Go down
https://doctorwhouniverse.rpg-board.net
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:18 am

The Professor's TARDIS was in the shape of the classic 1960 era blue police call box.

"Now. Now that we all are here, I'd like to kindly ask you what your species is.
Yes the obvious answer is TimeLord, but of course you can never be too sure."

Ignoring The Rouge's remark he clipped the cuff links on his suit jacket. "Also, Age. Chosen name, and if you have a hidden companion that I should know about hidden in the depths of your TARDIS."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Admin
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:21 am

"Hm, Why don't you tell something about yourself, wise guy" The Captain Remarked, turning his head "And what if we forget our names anyway?" He added
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:22 am

"Obviously a Timelord, though I thought they were all dead besides me," the Rogue said in an American accent,"Also I'm 27 and I am happily not in a relationship with a 'companion' or whatever you call it."
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:23 am

"Aha. You are a younger one aren't you?" The Professor said with a sly grin. "Fine, if you insist. I am The Professor, I am three thousand nine hundred and fifty eight years old, I have regenerated 15 times and I have not had a companion since my earlier three thousand's." He said, a grin on his face as he twirled to face all three of them. "Now you."
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:24 am

"The only thing I can remember about myself is that I am a timelord that is aged 1,247." The Chief scratched his head. "I don't have a companion at the moment, Other than that, I am unable to retain any past memories of myself." He gave a laugh. "The reason I'm opening up so quickly is that if Jeffrey takes a liking to you, I know I can trust you."
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:26 am

"Smart bird." The Professor smiled as he pulled out a cracker from the inner pocket of his suit jacket. He walked over and fed it to Jeffery, patting him on the head as he turned around to face The Captain. "AND YOU!" He said, trying to be stern. "You sir, please tell me more. I am very intrigued with your attitude." He said, sitting cross legged on the grass with his hands holding his head up. He hopped up a second later and stepped back, waiting his response.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Admin
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:27 am

"If you insist" He sighed "1,689 Regenerated 7 Times and I only go by The Captain, Any name once before has need long forgotten" The Captain said, looking back at his TARDIS "Not sure if any companions are in my TARDIS right now, But I currently have none" He added on "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:30 am

"Yes. Actually, there is one more thing." The Professor said and took a step forward, looking directly in the captain's eyes. "Are you hungry?" He said, sternly. He then stepped back and his face filled with joy. "I am famished. Away my fellow Timelords, I heard the Chips in these parts are to DIE for." He said, but as he turned to face away from the others. His face grew cold. "How could there be another, not to mention three others. Two with working TARDIS's." He whispered as he began to walk.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Admin
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:32 am

The Professor was interrupted in mid thought by The Captain patting his shoulder "Shouldn't this be a race?" He asked before darting off, he held his Hat on his head just incase he lost it (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:33 am

"I could go for a bite." The Chief replied. He followed after. "You think they allow birds into restaurants in these parts of London?"
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:34 am

Time slowed down for the Professor, he saw what happens less than a minute in the future."HALT!" He yelled. Holding a hand out in front of him. Little did the Captain know, he was just about to run across a street. Which a 18 wheeler was coming down at the exact moment his foot would have hit the pavement.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:34 am

"It's hard to believe any of you are actually Timelords though," the Rogue sounded like she was accusing them of something,"Really I don't think any of you are really Timelords. So I'm not about to join you for lunch." She fiddled with her Manipulator, but it didn't work. She tried again, and it didn't work. Frustrated she hit the Manipulator, but it only fizzled.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:35 am

"Let me see the blasted thing." The Professor said, holding his hand out for the Manipulator. "I'll fix the thing and you can get on your bloody way." He said, his voice cold for the first time since they all met.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Admin
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:35 am

The Captain laughed "Well, I knew that was coming!" He said "Good thing I didn't lose anything Important" He added, continuing on
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:37 am

"Fine! But it better work then," the Rogue said angrily as she handed him the Manipulator.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:38 am

"My, what a intriguing mechanism." The Chief walked up next to The Professor and held his hand up to his chin looking at the Vortex Manipulator.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:39 am

"Of course you did." The Professor retorted, rolling his eyes. "They should Chief. If not. Too bad, we'll say you're blind and that is your guide animal." He said, pulling out his physic paper. Of course, neither one of them could see what it read. But to a human eye it would say. "Jared Carpenter: Blind. Legalized guide Animal: Jeffrey The Raven."

He folded it back up and put it into his inner pocket of his jacket, pulling out his sonic screw driver from the outer breast pocket. He buzzed it on each side. and then smacked it with it once. "Here you go. But if I ever run into you again. I will break it and you will not have anything but your ignorant little mind to keep you company." He said plainly as he handed it back.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:42 am

"Not before I put a knife to your throat until every last regeneration you have is gone," the Rogue responds coldly, grabbing the Manipulator from him.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:43 am

The Chief nodded. "Seems like a good plan." He laughed. "We should head off soon, or else we'll all be dead like door nails from starvation."
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:44 am

"Seems good to me."The Professor said, ignoring Rouge and walking with the Chief. "Ah, here we are." He grinned as they walked into a small diner on the corner of main street. "I'm paying."
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:45 am

"If he's paying than I might as well get some free food," the Rogue followed after them, strapping the Manipulator back onto her wrist.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Admin
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:46 am

The Captain was already sitting at a table "What took you guys so long?" He asked
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:48 am

The Chief closed his eyes and opened them up. "I'll make sure not to blink, just so these humans think I am an actual blind fellow." He smiled as his pupils narrowed, looking as if he were cross eyed.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:48 am

"Well, I had to fix miss Arrogant's Manipulator." The Professor sighed as he sat down across from The Captain. "Waitress. I'd like four orders of Fish and chips, and one pack of crackers for my friends guide animal." He said and pulled out a hundred. "Keep the change."

Last edited by The Professor on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start Of A New Journey
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who Roleplay :: Roleplays :: Doctor Who Roleplays-
Jump to: