Doctor Who Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your own Timelord or whatever species! Make your character and Roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Meeting of New Friends

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Rogue

The Rogue

The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:00 pm

The Rogue looked about ready to strangle the Professor. But she really couldn't do that considering he's one of the last Timelords. "Breakfast sounds fine," she says flatly.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:01 pm

"Of course it does." The Professor said, turning the Chief. "Keep it. " And then he began to exit the large library. "American, English, German, or Oriental breakfast?" He asked to two as he exited into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:04 pm

The Chief set the diary in his coat pocket and stood up. He lifted the bowler off his head and set it back down. "It's been a long while since I've had a good old American breakfast." He followed after The Professor.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:06 pm

"Sounds good to me." The Professor said as he began walking towards' the console room. "Your TARDIS will be fine, but if you want to add a little bit extra security turn your cloaking device on. We're taking my vessel to Nashville Tennessee, 2014."
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:10 pm

The Chief gave a slight salute and exited The Professor's TARDIS, he walked into his own and set coordinates for Nashville. He flipped switches while the sound of whirring started.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:12 pm

"Alright then. Rogue, You know how to fly one of these correct?" The Professor asked as he began setting coordinates. Twisting a few twist, bopping a few bops and levering a few levers? No that's not right. Pulling a few levers, there we go.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:14 pm

"Of course I do," the Rogue replies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:15 pm

Nigro walked in shouting "WAIT FOR ME WAIT FOR ME!"
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:16 pm

"Then tell me. Why did you leave your TARDIS?" The Professor asked flatly as he stopped what he was doing to look at The Rogue, whom was standing a few feet away from him.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:21 pm

"Not everyone has owned a TARDIS you know," the Rogue says,"A friend taught me to fly them though."
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:25 pm

"I call your bluff. Type 90 TARDIS, Chamelion circuit was glitched. Last message sent out. " I'm going down Professor, the TARDIS is ruined."

He did not say this, he played the recording of the tape. It was a different voice, which was her last regeneration. Or possibly, future.

Last edited by The Professor on Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:27 pm

The Nigro whipped out his Sonic screwdriver and a knife popped out of the top, he spread mayonaise on his Quad XL Monsta-Burger. Seconds later he started devouring the burger (As shown in the picture to the left)
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:29 pm

"Sorry to disappoint you but that's not me," the Rogue replied.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:31 pm

"Bull shit." The Professor said, pushing another button on the console. He didn't look down, only looked at The Rogue with a mix between anger and pity. The voice was heard again. "Rogue, signing off."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:31 pm

After exactly 32 seconds of eating the burger the Nigro was finished. He took a well deserved nap to celebrate his accomplishment.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:33 pm

The Chief had his arms crossed and he was leaning against his TARDIS, which was cloaked as a small postal mailbox. He tapped his foot as Jeffrey sat on his shoulder, he waited for the others.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:36 pm

The Rogue was about to argue but finally just said,"Think what you want, but that's not me." The TARDIS stopped and the Rogue opened the door to Nashville.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:37 pm

The Chief turned his head and saw The Rogue down the street he was on. He held up a hand to say hello.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:39 pm

The Rogue waved back. "Where are we headed for breakfast then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:39 pm

The Nigro woke up at the word 'breakfast' He ran around happier than a dog waiting to go to breakfast.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:40 pm

"Staggs or Jacks BBQ, your pick." The Professor said as he exited the TARDIS a few moments later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:49 pm

"How about both!" The Nigro shouted clipping on his fanny pack to sneak some extras.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:24 pm

"I honestly don't prefer which one," The Chief stated.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:28 pm

"Where ever is fine, I just want some breakfast," the Rogue said.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:31 pm

" Fine, Jack's BBQ it is." The Professor said with a slight yawn as he crossed the street. He entered, and everything was empty. "Odd..." He said, and stepped back outside. No cars, no people. silent. He stood there, staring out at the street that had just been busy with pedestrians and automobiles. He narrowed his eyebrows and pulled out his black sonic screwdriver, pointing it in the air. A few seconds passed of buzzing and he pulled it back to him, putting it to his ear and then slowly putting it back. "Silent.. it says nothing was here to begin with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of New Friends
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who Roleplay :: Roleplays :: Doctor Who Roleplays-
Jump to: