Doctor Who Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your own Timelord or whatever species! Make your character and Roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Meeting of New Friends

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Professor

The Professor

The Meeting of New Friends Empty
PostSubject: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:06 pm

Five days after the events of "The Start of a new Journey" A message was sent out between Timelords, The Professor being the sender. The Chief, The Rogue, and The Captain being the receivers.

"Oi, Chief, Captain. Meet me in 1968, London England. Rogue, I hate the sound of me even saying this. But use your Vortex Manipulator to enter my TARDIS." He said, hesitating the last part as he clicked the off button on the intercom, so he could their responses.

He pulled a few levers and then the TARDIS began to take off.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:09 pm

The Rogue soon appeared in the Professor's TARDIS. "What's the call about?" This time she was dressed in a Union uniform.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:11 pm

In one of the back alley ways in London, The Chief's TARDIS appeared into sight, a black police box with blue patterns engraved on it. The whirring noises stopped and The Chief stepped out into the alley.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:12 pm

"We all need to meet, to speak of something." The Professor said, not looking up from what he was doing. When he did he let out a grin. "I'd change out of that, put on some decent wear. The Wardrobe is down the hallway on your left, eighth room on the right."

The Meeting of New Friends Doctor_who_tardis_interior_by_simonprime-d3etyic
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:14 pm

The Chief straightened his business suit and re-adjusted his black tie. "Do you think they're already here?" He muttered to Jeffrey, who squawked around on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:15 pm

Just then The Professor's TARDIS appeared across the alley way from the Chief. "Sorry I'm late. Rogue will be out shortly, she's changing." He said. "Jeffrey!" He said with a large smile as he patted his head." Get into any big adventures lately?"
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:18 pm

"But this is decent wear," the Rogue replied, mostly to herself. Walking back to the room he had specified and picked out some new clothes, then walked out of the TARDIS to meet up with the others.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:18 pm

"Changing?" The Chief thought. "Oh right, she wears those olden times style of clothing." He looked at Jeffrey he tapped his foot on The Chief's shoulder, answering The Professor as a way of saying 'No'
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:20 pm

"Ah. Well my friend, that will change if we ever decide to travel together." The Professor said, to both Jeffrey and The Chief. "Alright, once the Captain arrives we can begin to speak of why I brought you here."

"For now, we can take shelter in my TARDIS. It is going to start raining in three..two...one." Before he could ever get one out of his mouth it began to down pour.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:23 pm

The Chief entered The Professor's TARDIS, they noticed he had a bulge in his coat's pocket. The Chief reached in and pulled out an old, 1968 styled bowler hat. He rested it on top of his head.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:24 pm

" Are you interested in reading?" The Professor called out as he walked, they walked around the console and up a flight of stairs and then into a hallway to their right.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:26 pm

"I'm surprised you have so many clothes Professor," the Rogue said.  Now she was dressed in a checkered dress along with a matching scarf. "Are we just waiting for the Captain then?"
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:27 pm

"Why of course, who doesn't?" The Chief called back. "Yet, for me, it depends on the type of literature it is and who it was written by, there are lots of wacked up stories in the modern times."
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:36 pm

"Rogue my dear, being older than three thousand years you begin to collect clothes. Along with Literature. Chief, follow me." He said, and walked down the hallway, turning left down another, then right down another. Eventually coming to two grand double doors. "Behold, every book that has ever been written, and ever will be written." He said as he entered, a three story roman style library filled their sights, the scent of old ink and musty pages was hidden behind the smell of new book bindings and other things. A large grand stair case was in the middle, leading up to the next two floors, in the center under a large vaulted skylight was a seating area. And as far as the eye could see, books.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:38 pm

"What a wonderful collection." The Chief said with his hand up to his chin. He examined the books.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:39 pm

"The best one throughout space and time my friend." The Professor smiled as he stood back, admiring his own collection. "Pick one out, there are computers that show what is in each book case at the end of each one, so you'll know what you are looking for."
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:40 pm

"You can't possibly have every book," the Rogue said, looking at the rows of books.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:41 pm

"See for yourself." The Professor said, gesturing out in front of them.

He walked over and sat on a maroon red chair in the center, looking at them.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:44 pm

"In my vessel, I only own those that were written from the renaissance up to the 1940's. I would usually collect documents, not whole entire writings."
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:46 pm

"Ah, well feel free to borrow anything you like." He said, picking up a book that was on a table beside him. "You may be interested in this." He said, holding up a small document. It was The actual King Louis the XIIV's Will, the exact copy.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:49 pm

The Chief held the paper in his hands. "I believe I have a separate copy of this as well. That or it was another King Louis," The Chief let out a chuckle. "Tell me, do you have Anne Frank's Diary?"
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:50 pm

"Indeed I do." The Professor said, standing up and walking towards the back. Three rows down on the fifth column he pulled out a book from the third shelf. An old tattered diary. He handed it to the Chief and then turned to The Rogue. "We barely know anything about you. Please, enlighten us."
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:52 pm

"There's nothing you need to know about me. Besides, I'd like to know more about you two," the Rogue replied,"And how you knew my title."
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:57 pm

"Very simple. " The Professor said, then took a few quick strides toward her. " Alpha Theta Tau. I know mostly everything about you, yet you know nothing about me. It should stay that way." He said and then turned around. Throwing his hands into the air he said. "I almost forgot. Anyone up for breakfast?" He said, turning slightly to see Rogue. His jaw locked and he sent a look to her, basically saying. "I know."
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:57 pm

"Secrecy is never a good thing." The Chief muttered without looking up from Anne Frank's Diary. "I need to go and pick up a copy of this,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meeting of New Friends   The Meeting of New Friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Meeting of New Friends
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who Roleplay :: Roleplays :: Doctor Who Roleplays-
Jump to: